TERMS OF BUSINESS
Set out below are the terms on which Grand Aura provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any appointment.
Appointments and cancellations:
• All doctors, nurses and practitioners at Grand Aura are trained and approved in accordance with the company's treatment protocols and therefore does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or Practitioner.
• If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us Immediately on 01224 639100.
•Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. We like to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
• Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
• Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
Courses of treatments
• All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment, unless a payment plan has been agreed with the clinic manager or unless otherwise stated.
• Treatment courses are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
• We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
• Grand Aura will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
• It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she provide the clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Grand Aura will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client's failure to disclose such details.
• The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by Grand Aura regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Grand Aura’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Your right to complain
• Grand Aura endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If. however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Grand Aura would be pleased to help.
• The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager and you will receive a letter within 7 days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
• During the investigation, we may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic's Medical Director will review your case.
• If the complaint cannot be resolved locally, the matter will be referred to the appropriate Director.
BOOKINGS, DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
The following conditions apply for ALL appointment bookings, rescheduled appointments and appointment cancellations.