What is Profhilo?
Profhilo is the latest skin tightening treatment (non-surgical skincare technology) used in facelift treatment. It helps you overcome the problem of facial ageing, making you appear younger. It is made of 100% HA (Hyaluronic Acid) and is unbelievably effective in nourishing dermal cells and restoring natural firmness of the skin. It helps getting rid of creepy skin by hydrating it from inside ou
How Profhilo differs from other skincare treatments?
Unlike the ordinary dermal collagen fillers, Profhilo makes use of patented technologies that are particularly engineered for skin rejuvenation. Rather than filling your wrinkles, it curls them to give better results. It stimulates natural production of elastin and collagen in your body for skin renewal. The treatment procedure ensures slow release of Hyalonuric acid in the body and this:
- Improves your skin’s texture, tone, hydration and radiance
- Retains its natural firmness and elasticity, making it appear softer and healthier
- Makes your face appear fuller with a tightening and lifting affect
Profilo is the first HA-based product, which does not contain chemical cross-linking agents like BDDE. The treatment not only provides dramatic effect but is also safe from unwanted side-effects.
When is the best time for undergoing this skin tightening treatment?
On reaching 30, we start losing elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid from the body. Thus, it is the ideal time to start preventive therapies to accommodate the loss. If you feel, the quality of your facial tissue is dropping significantly or you are looking older than your age, you should consider this best skincare treatment option.
What are the benefits of undergoing this treatment?
- Profhilo is not a filler, but a HA gel, which bio-remodels your skin to cure its laxity.
- Unlike any other skincare treatments, it significantly improves your facial tissue quality.
- Profhilo gel contains the highest concentration of HA, as compared to other similar products.
- As the Profhilo gel is injected, it diffuses within the facial tissues and stimulates production of four different types of collagen and elastin. It is injected through 5 points on each side of the face, which means the treatment is much comfortable to undergo.
How long the results take to show up?
Results of this revolutionary skincare therapy become visible without any delay.
How does Profhilo skin tightening treatment work?
Profhilo performs a remodeling of collagen and elastin fibres, present in your dermal matrix. It slowly releases HA, which performs the dual actions:
- Hydrating and stimulating the skin and
- Dermal scaffolding
How many sessions do I need to undergo?
For better results, usually two sessions of Profhilo treatment is recommended to every patient, within a gap of 4 weeks. The best results will start showing up 4 weeks after the second session.
Does Profhilo requires any downtime?
This modern facial skin rejuvenation treatment requires minimal downtime. It is better to avoid:
- Any kind of physical strain on the day following the treatment.
- Any other cosmetic procedures for 48 hours after the treatment.
- The sun or UV exposure for the first few days.
- Sauna or steamy bath for the first few days as well.
In case, you experience any bruising or swelling in the treated area within the first few days , report back to your doctor
What results can I expect from the treatment?
Profhilo treatment helps your skin retain its natural elasticity and firmness. The result lasts up to 6 months.
Am I a suitable candidate for this treatment?
Profhilo is basically for people having visible signs of ageing. There is no age limit for this treatment. If your facial skin shows deep folds or has lost its natural elasticity, you may try out this therapy in combination with other options.
Will people be able to notice I underwent the treatment?
Usually, it is not possible for others to notice, though it depends on your skin condition and the outcome itself. People will definitely complement you for looking fresh but they will hardly ask the reason behind it.
What are the negative side-effects?
Profhilo is a safe cosmetic procedure, which is free from any negative side-effects. However, there will be mild bruising and swelling at the injection sites.
How do I know Profhilo is safe?
This ultramodern skincare therapy has been used since early 2015 and till now, it has treated over 150,000 patients all over the world successfully. The gel is made from natural hyaluronic acid and is completely bio compatible.